Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Changi here I come

I'm a disgusting tech whore who is taking home more electrical devices than I am clothes. I don't know if I should be whipped or worshipped.

I dreamt I was in a Singaporean prison the other night. In case it is news to anyone, bad things happen to handsome young men in jails. I can't remember what I was in for. Whatever it was, it was a setup. I was to be incarcerated for one year and receive 50 strokes of the cane. Naturally they were dolling them out at six per day so that I would survive the experience. I was taken to a dungeonesque room for the whipping. To add insult to injury it was a particularly cute Chinese girl administering the punishment. She said she was sorry for this, to turn over and face down. I awoke to the Chinese girl's face asking if I was ok. I asked when the caning would begin. She said she'd already given all six and that I had passed out somewhere between the first and the second stroke.

The less said about the shower scene the better, but I do have to comment on what I was thinking throughout the dream. Walking back and forth in my cell during the first couple of days I found myself praying that they had a library and that I could use it. I could leave jail a genius!!

Sigh... if only.

No comments: