Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wha? Huh? Can?

Have had a confusing and weird start to the weekend. Apparently I've been a 'beastly' boyfriend over the past few weeks. What this translates to in girlspeak is that I haven't been available enough. It makes me wonder how much a boyfriend and girlfriend should be seeing one another. Or more specifically, how little should they be seeing one another before the boyfriend becomes 'beastly'?

We have been seeing one another on average three times a week. Usually Saturday night and Sunday, and then two dinners on weeknights. Given that besides the Saturday night, she is unable to stay overnight with me and we both work full-time, in a demanding profession no less, I can only wonder how much I would have to be seeing her to raise my status from 'beastly' to 'boyfriend'.

I'm the first to admit that the start to this new year has been incredibly busy for me workwise and more than a little stressful. But when we only share one coinciding day off and don't live together I fail to see what else I could be doing. What makes all this worse for me is that while work will settle somewhat after this month, I begin doing a distance study course that is reputedly time consuming to the Nth degree.

I have a baaaaaaaaaaad feeling about this...

No comments: