Sunday, March 9, 2008

Most ridiculous thread of the week

Somehow I look at amazing amounts of message boards for all kinds of reasons. Sometimes they are related to hobbies, often to research on consumer products or computing problems and so on. What comes from this is a constant reminder of how amazing (and sometimes very stupid) human beings can be. So periodically I will post threads that have shocked me by virtue of their stupidity, insanity or sheer endlessness.

Today's thread comes from research I was doing for some friends that are relocating to Singapore soon.
Only expats in Singapore could possibly have grocery bills that total $2500/month for a couple and one toddler. My favourite part is when the OP describes some of the things she buys, such as $15 cartons of milk which are used within a day! Amazing.

No comments: