Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The world is getting dumber...

This will be all over the blogosphere within a couple of hours, but everytime I think about it I want to scratch out my eyes and burn all the entire judicial system. I'm figuring it'll be some kind of giant wicker man that I can pretty easily set fire to and then *poof* no more law.

A UK woman has escaped jail for having sex with a 14 year old boy. Besides the stupidity of such a decision, can we just imagine for a second that it was a 40 year old man that had sex with a 14 year old girl. Hoooooooooooooow many years do you think he'd get? I imagine he'd be getting comfy for at least 5-7 years. Not to mention the public outcry and the familiar new millennium refrain that men are evil. Let's face it people, men do horrible things, women do horrible things and anyone that takes a child to bed should be in jail.

I wonder whether the "I'm a sad and lonely man" defence will sort me out should I encounter any future problems with the law.
Didn't pay your parking fines for a couple of years? I'm sad and lonely!
Stole that sparkly lipgloss that tastes like strawberries? I'm sad and lonely!
Murdered your wife in a fit of rage? I'm sad and lonely-er!

No comments: