Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How my logic works

Not sure whether I actually blogged about this...

When I was on Bintan I wandered through the resort's zoo. One of the exciting things I saw was a giant python in a three by three metre tank. It was just huge. It's belly was probably about the size of both my thighs put together. I wondered what they fed it. Seems to me that a few mice wouldn't satisfy this beasty.

That night as I slept I dreamt that I was back at the python tank. One of the resort workers was feeding the python. As I leaned in closer to see exactly what it was they were feeding the python, I realised that they were actually feeding the python baby pandas! In the dream, I thought to myself - wow, at least now I know why there are so few pandas left in the world!

No comments: