Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to my little corner of the Interweb

I did a wonderful thing the other day. After a month of deliberation, I finally deleted my Facebook account. Gone from my bookmarks. No more hotlink icon. No more checking it 5 times a day. Yes, I was one of them. A CrackBook addict. So in a fit of "why/how do all these people track me down", I've finally taken the step and killed it. I'll miss all those lonely nights that CrackBook kept me warm and safe. The way it allowed me to look up ex-girlfriends just to see if they had an account. All those "great" videos I got sent, though 99 Words for Boobs will always have a special place in my heart. And even, even the random people that you knew 10 years ago who are suddenly tracking you down. It's this last group that make CrackBook so addictive and also so repellent. Ultimately, I guess I do feel a bit sorry for the FluffPet I'm leaving to die an InterWeb death.

So I'm back here more permanently. Watch this space.


No comments: